Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome To OfferWire

Offerwire.com is your source to connect with the services you need from the names you trust. Offerwire provides a broad range of services deeply discounted to save you more. Shopping for Cable TV Bundles, High Speed Internet Providers or Local Phone Companies can be tough in a marketplace where changing prices, promotions and package offerings leave you unsure if you’re getting the best deal.

OfferWire’s real-time pricing can help you find the best Cable TV Service and Broadband Phone Services, Credit Score and Report Monitoring or the best deal to Rent Movies Online in your area. Earn rewards with every purchase on Offerwire.com today!

1 comment:

  1. I ordered comcast triple pay in December, 2008. When I ordered I was promised a $225.00 rebate. The rebate said not to inquire until 12-16 weeks after my order was completed. When I called in September, 2009 to Bridgevine to find out where my rebate was I was informed that I was too late. I asked to speak to a manager and got the same response. I then searched online and find that a guy at Bridgevine named Mike Ballard has helped someone else. I found that his email was mark.ballard@bridgevine.com. I emailed Mark and he he was awesome! He made sure that I got my rebate and even emailed me to make sure that I was taken care of.


    I was skeptical about bridgevine, but Mark Ballard was a true professional and followed up to make sure that I got my rebate.

    ReplyDelete